Medical Advice Disclaimer
You realize and agree that content on this Site is intended for general informational purposes only. No content you come across here should be treated as substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. We advise that you always speak with your doctor or other qualified health professionals on any medical condition you may be having. Call 911 or your doctor at once if you feel you have a medical emergency.
Gilmore Health News does not endorse or recommend any products, tests, procedures, doctors or any information you may find on this Site. It will wholly be at your own risk to depend on any information that Gilmore Health news, its employees, contributors invited to the site, or visitors to the Site provided.
Reliance on Site Information
We are under no obligation and should not be expected to review the content you see on our Site. This includes User Contribution, which we define below, or contribution by third-party, independent contributors.
About our Contributors
At Gilmore Health news, we find and select our content providers in specific subject areas as independent contributors on contractual basis. We do not represent or offer any guarantee that these contributors have attained any level of expertise or knowledge. Neither do we assure that they have particular credentials or qualifications, without limitation, in relation to the subject matter they make contributions about.
We wish to emphasis that, to the extent we refer to these contributors as experts, we rely solely on the information they make available to us. And we are under no obligation to independently validate, or attempt to verify, the information they provide, their qualifications or credentials. We are also not responsible for monitoring or independently verifying any content that the contributors provide.
Contributors are not employees of Gilmore Health or its affiliates, including when they are characterized as experts. We, therefore, cannot represent or guarantee the completeness, accuracy or authenticity of their qualifications or credentials. This disclaimer also applies to all other users of the Site.
We advise that you do not depend on content of this Site, including User Contributions and content provided by our independent contractor contributors. Each person has peculiar needs and circumstances, but content does not take those into consideration. Content is exclusively for general information purposes only.
You, therefore, agree that you will solely be responsible for whatever you do by relying on information provided in violation of the understanding or agreement between us. Gilmore Health News shall not be liable in such situations. You recognize and agree that whatever form of communication you enter into on the Site, be it with content providers or other website users, is at your own risk. There is no confidentiality obligation or any privilege, such as that which might exist when you seek for professional advice or in a doctor-patient relationship, to protect such communications.
- Exploitation or harming, including attempt to either exploit or harm, minors in any manner by requesting personally identifiable information, exposing them to out-of-place content or doing anything else considered inappropriate.
- Violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including at local, state, federal and international levels.
- Impersonation of, or attempt to impersonate Gilmore Health, its employee(s), another user of the Site or any other third party (person or entity), including, without limitation, the use of screen names or email addresses associated with any of the those mentioned above.
- Transmitting or procuring the dispatch of advertising or any promotional material, including “spam,” “junk mail,” “chain mail,” or any other related forms of solicitation.
- Engagement in any other activity or conduct that impedes or interferes with the use or satisfaction from using the Site by anyone or which we deem capable of doing harm to Gilmore Health News or other Site users or of exposing them to liability.
You also agree to not to do any of the following:
- Disaggregate or “scrape” data from the Site, using either manual or automated methods, for commercial, marketing, data enhancing or compilation purpose.
- Make any effort to gain unlawful access to, interfere with, disrupt or damage any elements or components of the Site, the host server of the Site, or any computer, server or database linked to the Site.
- Activate any Trojan horses, worms, viruses, logic bombs or any other material that may be malicious or hazardous to technologies.
- Attempt to disrupt the proper functioning of the Site in any other ways.
Content You Provide on the Site
This Site may offer features that enable you to submit, publish, post, transmit or display to other users or persons (hereinafter referred to as “post”) opinions, content or materials (collectively described as “User Contributions”) on the Site or through it. These features include forums, chat rooms, message boards, bulletin boards, personal profiles or web pages, or any other interactive features.
Any personal information, such as user name and email address, you voluntarily provide in a chat room, on a forum or any other user-generated pages, can be viewed via search engines. Your data may be collected and used by others, possibly leading to unsolicited communication from third parties. We recommend that you do not put up any personal or sensitive information publicly on the Site.
You agree that any User Contribution you make on the Site will be treated as non-proprietary and non-confidential. You grant Gilmore Health News, its affiliates and service providers, including our and their licensees and successors the right to use, modify, reproduce, distribute, perform, display and, as may be the case, reveal such material to third parties for any purpose.
By using this Site, you represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights related to the User Contributions and have the right to give the license you granted above to Gilmore Health, our affiliates and our service providers, including each of our and their respective assigns, licensees and successors.
You realize and acknowledge that you are exclusively liable for any User Contributions you make. The Company shall not have any responsibility for such content, including its reliability, legality, correctness or accuracy. Gilmore Health News is not liable or responsible to any third party for any User Contributions that users, including you, post on the Site or the accuracy of such.
Monitoring, Enforcement and Termination
You acknowledge that we have the right to do any and all of the following:
- Refuse to post or remove User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Take legal actions considered necessary, including, without limitation, transfer to law enforcement agencies, for any unauthorized or illegal use of the Site.
- Reveal your personally identifiable information to any third party on claims that material you submitted is in violation of their rights, including intellectual property rights and right to privacy.
We have the right to give our full cooperation to any law enforcement authorities or court directing or ordering us to disclose personally identifiable information of anyone posting material or content on or through this site without limiting the abovementioned.
YOU WAIVE AND WILL HOLD THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS, AND ITS LICENCEES HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIMS THAT MAY ARISE FROM ACTIONS TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING DURING OR DUE TO ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ACTIONS DECIDED UPON BASED ON INVESTIGATIONS BY THE COMPANY, THE FOREGOING PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
We do not, and cannot, monitor or review all materials before being posted on the Site. Also, we cannot guarantee timely removal of objectionable or inaccurate content after it is posted. We will, therefore, not assume responsibility for any action, or otherwise, relating to communications, transmissions, or content submitted by Site users or third parties. In addition, we are not liable to any person or entity for the performance or nonperformance of activities that we explained in this section.
All User Contributions as well as use of Interactive Services must be compliant with these content standards. They must comply totally with all relevant federal, state, local and international laws or regulations. Without limiting the abovementioned, User Contributions are not to:
- Include any obscene, defamatory, violent, hateful, indecent, abusive, harassing, inflammatory or other obnoxious material.
- Promote violence, pornographic or sexually explicit material, or discrimination on the basis of race, religion, sex, disability, nationality, age or sexual orientation.
- Promote any illegality or serve as accessory for any unlawful act.
- Infringe any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, other intellectual rights or other rights of another person.
- Have the intent or capability of deceiving any person.
- Misrepresent your identity or affiliations with an organization or another person or impersonate any person.
- Give rise to inconvenience, annoyance or unnecessary anxiety or capable of embarrassing, harassing, annoying, upsetting or alarming another person.
- Give false impression that they are from us or any other third party or have our/their endorsement when that is not true.
- Publicize commercial sales or activities, such as contests and sweepstakes as well as other sales promotions, advertising or barter.
Indemnity to Us
WE ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CORRECTNESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY STATEMENT, OPINION OR ADVICE ON THE SITE NOR ENDORSE SUCH. THE INFORMATION, OPINIONS AND FACTS ARE NOT ALTERNATIVES TO PROFESSIONAL ADVICE.
YOU USE THIS SITE SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. GILMORE HEALTH OR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARY, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS OR LICENSORS (INCLUDING INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR CONTRIBUTORS) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE EITHER TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES, BE IT DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR OF ANY OTHER KIND, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE SAME, OR ARISING FROM ANY ACTION YOU TAKE BECAUSE OF ANY INFORMATION YOU SEE ON THE SITE.
YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST GILMORE HEALTH NEWS AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS (INCLUDING INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR CONTRIBUTORS PROVIDING US CONTENT) RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF OUR SITE ALONG WITH ALL INFORMATION YOU FIND THEREON.
Third-Party Links, Websites, Content and Advertising
We do not monitor or review any websites, advertisements or other media that are linked to or accessible through the Site and we are not responsible for such websites, content or advertisements. We advise that you carefully evaluate all relevant information, including product quality and pricing, before making any purchase of third-party products or services that may be described on the Site. Gilmore Health News or any parties or entities associated with it, including affiliates, agents and licensors, shall not be liable for claims arising from your purchases due to information available on the Site and shall not receive or attend to any complaints regarding purchases.
The advertising guidelines (hereafter “Guidelines”) below stipulate the standards for placement of advertisements or sponsored content (collectively called “Ads”) on the Site by any advertiser, agency or technology provider (collectively “Advertisers”) that Gilmore Health decides to partner with. We urge all Advertisers to abide by these Guidelines for their Ads placement, including Ads procured on websites or mobile properties belonging to the owners of Gilmore Health or under the AAAA/IAB Standard Terms and Conditions.
The Guidelines merely furnish Advertisers with general considerations in relation to Ad creative and content placed on the Site. You are not to consider them as exhaustive or addressing every issues or situations that may occur in the course of business, especially considering how things change in the advertising industry and the media. The Guidelines can be modified or altered periodically at the sole discretion of the owners of the Site in keeping with relevant changes.
It is the responsibility of Advertisers to ensure that they are familiar and comply with all laws and regulations applying to advertising, including FTC guidelines on advertising, advertising disclosure, user privacy, and data security. All Ads need to be easily distinguishable from general or editorial content as well as be truthful and fair. Advertisers assume responsibility for making sure that Ads and associated claims are validated. They are also to abide by the Prohibited Content Guidelines and Additional Standards for Advertisers established by the Site owners and included in these Guidelines below.
Review of Ads distributed through exchanges or networks is carried out frequently and the owners of the Site reserve the right to remove, without prior notice, any Ads that contradict these Guidelines, regardless of previous acceptance status, in addition to other actions Gilmore Health owners may take.
Ads to appear on the Site may not promote or contain any of the following:
- Alcohol/Tobacco/Drugs. Ads may not endorse illegal drugs or substances (or their use), prescription drug abuse, or use of tobacco, alcohol (aside beer and wine), or any other allied paraphernalia thereto. However, we allow promotion of legal products and services aimed at putting an end to use of tobacco-related products.
- Illegal Activities/Gambling. Ads may not promote activities that are contentious or illegal in some jurisdictions, including, without limitation, counterfeiting, hacking or any other activities that may be in violation of privacy, contractual, publicity or intellectual property rights of other persons. Ads may not promote or include scam-related content or any content connected to pyramid schemes, financial schemes or illegal investment or financial opportunities. Ads may not promote gambling, numbers games, casinos, sports or financial betting. However, Ads promoting state lotteries are allowed.
- Violence/Weapons. Ads may not promote violence of any kind, harm (physical or emotional) or cruelty to any person or animal. Ads may also not encourage or promote the use, making or distribution of pyrotechnics, firearms, ammunition, explosives or other weapons.
- Intolerance/Hate/Discrimination. Ads may not promote or include personal attacks, hate speech or discrimination toward any person, group, organization or country.
- Indecency/Obscenity/Profanity. Ads may not promote indecency or include obscene, offensive or profane images, words, audio, video or other content types.
- Sexual or Adult Content. Ads may not contain nudity (either partial or total), sexually provocative or extremely suggestive activities, or portrayals of persons in explicit positions. Ads will also not include texts or images revealing anyone or anything displaying bawdy or lascivious behavior or engaged in explicit sexual acts. Ads may not promote dating, pornography, escorts, erotic messages, or any other sexual services or products.
- Political/Religious. Ads may not have hateful, hostile, provocative or distasteful speech pertaining to political or religious groups or topics. Ads may not seek to take advantage of any controversial religious, political or social matters for profit-making purposes.
- Defamation/Disparagement. Ads may not contain defamatory or disparaging content or information capable of doing damage to the reputation of Gilmore Health (and its owners) or any other person, group or organization.
- Extremism/Militancy. Ads may not promote or contain overly aggressive or belligerent behaviors or illicit political measures, including promotion of the use of violence by persons or groups for achievement of their goals.
- Gross Depictions. Ads may not promote or have content that is crude, uncouth, degrading or capable of causing disgust or shock.
- Sensitive Content. Ads may not be directed at categories that are deem sensitive, including criminal record, financial status, mental health, medical conditions, philosophical, political or religious affiliations or beliefs, racial or ethnic grouping, age, trade union membership, or sexual orientation or behavior.
- Health and Safety Claims. Ads may not encourage actions that are capable of hurting a person’s health, such as binge drinking, drug use, anorexia or bulimia. No Ads should make health claims that are not convincingly validated. Advertisers may need to produce proper documentation to support any claims they make about their products.
- Unverifiable Claims. Ads may not contain claims that reasonable end users find perplexing and difficult to assess and understand.
- Before/After Images. Ads may not include “before and after” images or any images portraying results that is unlikely or unrealistic.
- Targeted at Children. Ads may not intentionally include children among their targets or aim to draw the attention of such using cartoons or any other related content.
- Free Goods/Services. Ads may not distribute or hint at distributing free goods or services.
- Deceptive/Misleading/False. Ads may not include content or information that is likely to mislead, deceive or be false, such as content intended to induce clicks on links, for example, by including spurious “Close” buttons.
- Competitive to Gilmore Health/its Affiliates. Ads may promote neither direct rivals to Gilmore Health nor competitors to any of its parent, subsidiary, affiliate or any other related entity.
Advertisers and their Ads must also abide by the standards indicated below:
- Pop-ups/Downloads. Ads may not contain pop-ups, floating layers, lead ads, surveys or digital downloads.
- Malicious Software. Ads may not include malicious codes, such as spyware, malware, bugs, viruses or Trojan horses.
- Audio/Animation. Ads may not contain markedly distracting audio or animation that starts playing automatically.
- Separation. Ads must have clear borders and be presented in a manner that ensures that they are not confused with regular content on the Gilmore Health Site.
- Compatibility. Ads should work properly on both PC and Apple formats as well as all leading web browsers.
- Phishing. Ads may not fool or deceive a user into parting with sensitive, personal or account information or any money.
- Landing Pages. Content on landing pages linked to Ads must be consistent with the call-to-action of the Ads. Advertisers should not undertake “bait and switch” schemes.
- Endorsements. Ads may not indicate or imply endorsement of any product, service or organization by Gilmore Health.
- Intellectual Property. Ads may not use copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, service marks or any other proprietary rights of Gilmore Health or any third party, without first obtaining written permission. Advertisers may not modify or meddle with the legibility or display of any logos, trademarks or designs belonging to Gilmore Health.
- Independence. Ads may not be seen to influence or compromise the editorial independence of Gilmore Health by Advertisers.
- Data Collection. Ads may not contain open-box forms for collection of personally identifiable information or registration of users. Advertisers may not collect user information with intent of selling mailing lists without obtaining express permission from these users. No Advertisers may collect any personal information from Gilmore Health users or download cookies, applets or any other similar files that transmit personally identifiable information to Advertisers on mobile devices or computers of users of this Site. Advertisers must not collect data for unclear purposes or misuse any data they have permission to collect and must protect data with suitable security measures.