- What Is Spinal Stenosis and How Can It Affect You - Your back consists of a stack of 24 vertebral bones. These bones support your trunk and provide a hard bony…
- Canadian Doctors Use Gene Therapy to Successfully Treat Fabry Disease Patients - This study is "revolutionary," comments one of the authors of the Fabry disease study. Thanks to gene therapy, several patients…
- A New Clue Towards Protecting and Encouraging the Growth of Neurons - Neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s disease and Glaucoma are characterized by damage to neural axons that are thread-like projections that carry electrical impulses from one…
- Anti-Aging Research: Researchers Identify the Regulators of Skin Aging - When it comes to aging skin, anti-aging creams promise miracles. But to date, the mechanism behind this inevitable process is…
- Can Zokinvy the Anti-Progeria Drug Be Used for Anti-Aging Purposes? - Hutchinson-Gilford Syndrome, more commonly known as progeria, is an extremely rare and progressive disorder that causes affected children to start…
- Could Dafachronic Acid Be the Hormone That Can Reverse the Aging Process? - It is believed that in the roundworm Caenorhabditis Elegans a hormone produced in response to a strict low-calorie diet, increases…
In The Spotlight
- Growth Factor Plus Review: Benefits, Ingredients, Side effects, Cost and Testimonials
- Asbestos: What Are the Potential Health Risks of Being Exposed to It?
- The 14 Most Common Automobile Accident Injuries
- Why MRI Machines Need to Be Maintained Continuously?
- French Researchers Develop the First Artificial Intelligence Capable of Creating Human Genomes Sequences
- Scientists Develop a Tool That Can Decode Signals Exchanged Between Human Cells
- Coronavirus Breaking News: A New Tunisian Variant Reported by the North African Country
- Diarrhea Latest Facts: What Health Issues Can cause It?
- A list of diuretic vegetables and their health benefits
- EU Ready to Finance a Production Plant in Morocco to Meet Vaccine Demand in Africa