- New Research Shows Reduced Heart Function Among Weightlifters Using Steroids - It has long been known that anabolic androgenic steroid (AAS) use can bring about a number of unpleasant side effects.…
- How the Injections of Testosterone Lengthened a 34 Year Old Man’s Penis - He came to the clinic with a 2-inch micro penis, small testicles and rare pubic hair. The 34-year-old Pakistani man…
- New Research Gives Insight Into on How Memories Form and Fade - Researchers Find Out How Teams of Neurons Help You Form Strong Memories Many people, especially the elderly, have experienced situations…
- Sexuality in Women: Does Sexual Desire Decrease With Age? - Over the years, everything changes, including sexual desire. Sexual urge decreases over the years because of hormones. In women, menopause…
- Ancient Egypt: Beauty and Cosmetics - Although the canons of beauty have changed a lot over the centuries, something that has been maintained, in one way…
- What are HGH benefits? And Is Human Growth Hormone Safe And Legal? - HGH also known as human growth hormone and Somatotropine is responsible as its name suggest for growth of all bodily…
- HGH Injections: An In-depth Look
- What is Male Enhancement and Is It a Scam?
- A Comprehensive Look at STDs and Their Various Types
- HGH Review: What Is Human Growth Hormone?
- HGH Deficiency Symptoms And Latest Testing Options
- What Are The Health Benefits Of HGH?
- New Research Gives Insight Into on How Memories Form and Fade
- FDA Warns Against Taking Miracle Mineral Solution
- Doctors Investigate CRISPR Gene-Editing for Treatment of Sickle Cell Disease
- Research Warns Against the Use of Aspirin, Bayer’s Shares Suffer
- a Case of Vaccine Mishandling by a Non-Licensed Doctor’s Wife Resulting in an Outbreak in Kentucky, Ohio, and Indiana
- Researchers Uncover Proteins That Could Repair Damaged Sound-Detecting Cells in Ear