HGH is a hormone that is naturally released from the anterior pituitary gland. Its main function is the bone and cartilage growth in children and adolescents. It builds and repairs normal muscle tissue in various organs, including the brain. Especially after injury or trauma (like exercise), HGH is responsible for the repair of the tissues. It also is necessary to build lean muscle mass, increase metabolism, and decrease fat production.
A deficiency of this hormone can result in short stature, anxiety, depression, decreased libido, and decreased lean muscle mass. It also causes increased fat deposition, especially around the waist. The deficiency can occur in children and in adults.
Injections of HGH are commonly used for the treatment of growth hormone deficiency in both, children and adults. They are also used by HIV/AIDS patients to treat the muscle wasting associated with this immunodeficiency syndrome. Patients with these conditions receive a biosynthetic form of HGH, derived from mammalian and E.coli cells.
This form of HGH therapy is associated with multiple side-effects ranging from an allergic reaction at the site of injection to joint pain, fluid retention, and hyperglycemia.
HGH has been recently also used as a supplement for increasing lean muscle mass, decreasing weight, and in general, as a sports enhancement supplement. Recent studies have also shown a positive effect of HGH on the skin, along with some anti-aging properties.
However, it is important to note that the use of HGH as a supplement is a controversial topic in the field of medicine. Another controversial topic is the general use of HGH for its muscle-building properties by athletes and bodybuilders.
Somatropinne is a natural growth hormone supplement produced by the Purity Select brand. It is advertised as a natural growth hormone supplement that can increase lean body mass, decrease body fat content, along with the removal of wrinkles and age spots on the face.
Somatropinne, unlike the HGH injections, is not a synthetic form of human growth hormone. Instead, it is a supplement containing growth factors and amino acids that can stimulate and promote the anterior pituitary gland to release more human growth hormone.
Somatropinne consists of six growth factors and eight amino acid releasers. It is a mixture of 2-amino-5-(diaminomethylidene amino) pentanoic acid, a proprietary blend of Hawthrone Berry, Maca, Mucuna, Horny Goat Weed, and other ingredients like rice flour, maltodextrin, and gelatin. The amino acids that make up Somatropinne include L-arginine and L-carnitine, both of which are crucial for muscle gain and decreased fat production.
Each ingredient plays a vital role in the efficiency of the final product, Somatropinne. The benefits of each ingredient are as follows:
- Hawthorne Berry: This berry is considered to be great for one’s heart due to its rich antioxidant properties. Many studies show the use of Hawthorne berries for heart failure, along with standard medication, can be very beneficial. Furthermore, Hawthorne berries are associated with overall improved blood pressure and removal of atherosclerotic fat plaques.
- Horny Goat Weed: It is a medicinal herb used for the treatment of osteoporosis and erectile dysfunction. The use of this herb has been associated with an improved sex drive and better blood flow through the body. It has a positive effect on the treatment of joint pain, associated with over-exercise or release of HGH.
- Mucuna Pruriens: Also known as the dopa bean or the velvet bean, this Ayurvedic medicine is rich in l-DOPA. IT’s consumption can increase dopamine levels in the brain, along with an increase in epinephrine and norepinephrine levels. This increased dopamine levels produce the anti-anxiety and stress relieving functions of the Mucuna plant. Furthermore, an increase of dopamine in the brain is related to improved sexual drive and also, an increase in plasma testosterone levels.
- Maca: It is an ancient plant and a caffeine-free superfood for men and women. It has been known to increase libido, treat infertility and ED, along with improving blood pressure and relieve stress overall.
- L-arginine: This amino acid converts to nitric oxide once in the body. This nitric oxide has a vasodilatory effect on the vessels and improves the blood flow in the body. It is also a building protein and can be used by the body to either build or repair tissues
- L-carnitine: This amino acid predominantly prevents fatigue by inhibiting lactic acid synthesis, one of the key factors for fatigue. Some studies show l-carnitine to reduce metabolic wastes during exercise. Overall, it has an enhancing and repair function post-exercise.
Use of Somatropinne
The Somatropinne website recommends users to take Somatropinne twice daily. They also recommend exercising and living a healthy lifestyle for this supplement to be effective.
They also mention a disclaimer on the website to let the Somatropinne users know that this supplement is not FDA approved and cannot be used for treating any disease. They also mention that this supplement and the claims they make are not supported by any scientific study, either performed by them or others.
It is an important disclaimer and note to remember that individual results of using this supplement may vary. The manufacturer of Somatropinne however offers a 90-day no questions asked money-back guarantee.
*Content Disclaimer: Gilmore Health Does not Endorse The views in this Article!