“The new formulation offers several advantages over the currently marketed two-vial formulation. This will definitely help to support growth in the coming months and years,” added Mr. Tanguay.
EGRIFTA® is currently approved in the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Contraindications to take EGRIFTA®
• Pituitary gland disorders
• Cancer/ undergoing cancer therapy
• Allergic to tesamorelin
• Pregnant women
• Children less than 18 years of age.
The most common side effects of EGRIFTA® :
1. Joint pain
2. Pain in legs and arms
3. Swelling in your legs
4. Muscle pain
5. Tingling, numbness, and pricking
6. Nausea and vomiting
- FDA Approves Novel Single-Vial Formulation of EGRIFTA®